Law ranked 23rd in Times Ranking
The Amsterdam Law School reached a respectable 23rd place in the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings table for law subjects.
The score in the World University Rankings index is based on the following 5 indicators:
- Teaching / learning environment (32.7%)
- Research: volume, income and reputation (30.8 %)
- Citations: research influence (25%)
- International outlook: staff, students and research (9%); and
- Industry income: innovation (2.5%).
Interestingly, while the UvA as a whole ranks 59th in the World University Rankings 2018, the UvA law programmes on this specific list score considerably higher.